24 September, 2012

Pastor Adeboye Exposes Facebook Fraudsters Impersonating Him


General Overseer, the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said some people are impersonating him on Facebook to deceive people.
In his word: 
‘It has come to my attention that several parties and individuals have created several Facebook pages, with my name, in order to make the public believe I am directly connected to or associated with them. The only official Facebook page associated with me and my office is,http://www.facebook.com/pastoradeboye. All others have been created without my authorization. I seek your assistance and help. Please help us visit the following pages and report them to Facebook for me. As you report them, report them as a duplicate or fraud.’
Below are the fake profiles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...