02 October, 2012

Prophet detains woman in a room while looking for condoms


A self-styled prophet from Mbare, Zimbabwe was on Friday arrested after he 'detained' a married woman and locked her in his room while he went out looking for condoms!
Prophet Mataka Simon Magaya (37), of Chishawasha Flats was approached by Memory Mahachi who wanted some help. Prophet Mataka then instructed the woman to come to his house for consultation.
Narrating her ordeal, Memory said the 'man of God' told her that Holy Spirit said they should have sex.
"I visited Madzibaba Mataka at the grounds where he prayed for me. He then asked me to visit his house to received more prayers from his wife. I complied and when we got to the house he said the Holy Spirit had instructed him that he should have sex with me and take me as his wife. He said if I fail to comply, I would continue having marital problems and I refused. he then locked the door from outside and said he was going to look for condoms. I then tried to escape through the window in the second floor and that is when his neighbour saw me and came to my rescue," narrated memory.
She added that when Prophet Mataka came back, supposedly fully loaded with 'sexual balloons', neighbours were baying for his blood before the police came to his rescue. In his defence, Madzibaba Mataka said he locked her up for safety of his belongings. He confirmed that he wanted to have sex with Memory, adding that she had also agreed to have sex with him hence he had gone to look for condoms.
"I am a divorcee and I wanted Memory to be my wife so I left her in my room as I went to get condoms from a friend. I wanted protection since it was my first time with her. It took me long to find condoms that is why she attempted to leave my room. She had agreed to have sex with me as instructed by the Holy Spirit," said prophet Makata.
Memory had left her husband in Murehwa after a domestic dispute. She consulted Madzibaba mataka in a bid to solve the marital problems that she was facing. Mataka, who was dressed in his white robes was still detained at Matapi Police Station when our news crew left the scene.
via B24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...