25 October, 2014

DILLISH TURNS NIGERIA TO HER HOME

Pretty and sexy Dillish Mathews became famous when she made it to the top and was announced the winner of the 2013 edition of Big Brother Africa reality show.
The show has since opened doors and brought her more fame and fortune. The sexy Namibian, who is also known for her curves, is virtually living in Nigeria these days. She has been spotted at many events and features in musical videos of top artistes like Flavour.
In a chat, she spoke about her love for Nigeria and Nigerians, saying; “I get lots of free stuff and more smiles from people here. Sincerely, the love and support have been overwhelming and I hope and pray it continues to grow. It has opened a lot of doors for me and people here are more willing to do business with me now, and that’s important to me.”

Some weeks ago, there were stories about her dating Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, but she debunked this. According to her, “Well, yes, I like his works, nothing else. He is now like a father to me. He had no idea who I was then when he hosted me and he has also hosted many other pageants in Edo State, which was part of what attracted him to me. Oh, I love Nigeria. I just finished my first Nollywood movie and hope to do more jobs here in your country. It has been fun and cool working here in Nollywood. I love the warm reception here.”
Dillish was specially hosted, alongside with some other girls by Oshiomhole on Saturday, October 19, 2013, shortly after she won the Big Brother Africa (BBA) crown. Speaking on life as a BBA star, Dillish said that things were way better now.
“I can’t go to certain places anymore. Don’t forget that stardom has its own challenges too. The important thing is for one to adapt and make appropriate changes in line with one’s new status,” she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...