10 October, 2014

DOKUBO: ARMS CASH ALLEGATION AGAINST ME IS ABOUT 2015

Ex-Niger Delta militant Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo yesterday denied involvement with the $9.3 million botched arms deal in South Africa.
“I know General Olusegun Obasanjo and APC are behind all the allegations for me not to be around in 2015 which I know it will not work,” Dokubo told Daily Trust in Makkah, where he is performing the Hajj.
He 
was reacting to the All Progressives Congress (APC) which alleged on Wednesday that Dokubo was on the jet that ferried the cash to an airport near Johannesburg on September 5.
“If you recall what happened when I was arrested in Benin Republic, it was handiwork of these people too who gave the Interpol information about which they found nothing till date on the issue,” Dokubo said yesterday.

“And when they discovered that didn’t work, General Muhammadu Buhari also staged-manage bomb attack on himself and paid somebody to say I sent them. I have not been part of all the allegations but I know they will not succeed in their plots against me.”
He urged Nigerians and Niger-Delta youths to shun any act capable of disrupting peaceful conduct of the 2015 elections.
Dokubo had earlier been reported to have said he was in Nigeria at the time the $9.3 million arms cash was seized, and that he had not been to South Africa since 2002.
“Can you enter any country without a visa? I’m in Saudi Arabia performing my Hajj as the Amirul Hajj of Bayelsa State and this can be confirmed. I flew Flynass from Kaduna on September 27. My passport is here. I flew Arik airline from Lagos on 27th and went to Kaduna where I flew Flynass airline to Saudi Arabia,” he said on Wednesday, according to reports yesterday
.
Source: Daily Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...