07 October, 2012

Real Story Behind Burning Alive Of UNIPORT Students

 Details of the story behind the killing of supposed students of the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, have emerged.
Contrary to earlier report that the victims were UNIPORT students, new information has it that they were not students. Below is the full report:
Recently, a person with the twitter handle @Penny_Sugababe who claimed to be an eye witness has countered the story on twitter.......MORE PICTURES INSIDE
The name of the victims are : Ugonna, Ilyod, Tekana and Chidiaka and the incident happened in Aluu community, a poor local community that has be ceaselessly tormented by daredevil armed robbers, these robbers kill whenever they find nothing to steal and in a more recent case, they killed a family man and molested his daughter before them.The students were no phone or laptop thieves, as claimed in earlier reports, they infact confessed to some of the killings and previous robbery incidences (although this could be as a result of excess torture)
I hope this helps the police in their investigations. The governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi has 
reportedly ordered the immediate arrest of the killers of the students.
What baffles me is that this act was carried out in broad day light and in the midst of so many people. Were the boys’ sins so grievous that no one could stop the men who were beating them up?
I think not just the state governor, but the President has to intervene in this case. Despite what they might have done, this sort of jungle justice, beating young men to death on the streets in the midst of everyone including children just doesn’t sound right.








1 comment:

  1. I watched the video clip the 2nd time as tears came rolling down my eyes, I shouted in anguish and agony, I did not realize the extent this clip would affect me because I could not stand to watch it the first time because I was screeming. This is gruesome and barbaric, a horrible way to die. How could fellow humans do this to there own kind? The sceen was like that of a man killing a snake or a prey he had subdued. I weep for them, the way and manner they met there death and I ask is this they way the Almighty chose for man to die, of even greater concern from the hands of fellow men?. One lesson I just learnt is not take laws into my hands cos I may just have been one of those villagers acting out of impulse and high adrenalin. Sincerely, I know better what to do when someone who has just been adjudged as stealing is caught.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...