12 November, 2014

FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBER KILLS TWO IN NIGER COLLEGE ATTACK

A female suicide bomber on Wednesday detonated a bomb between the library and auditorium of the Federal College of Education in Kotangora, Niger State.
The suicide bomber and two female students died from the explosion.
It was learnt that the examination of the National Business and Technical Examination Board for 2014 was ongoing when the explosion occurred.
The suicide bomber, who wore the female Islamic wear, the hija
b, was said to be rushing towards the library when the bomb went off, causing pandemonium.
Students scampered for their lives, jumping through windows, reports online news portal, theeagleonline.
According to a student, Naomi Gana, who was lucky to have finished her papers: “I am still in shock because after I finished my exams, I sat under the tree waiting for my friend when the bomb exploded.

“I saw the bomber.
“She wore hijab.
“I saw her running towards the library and thank God before she got to the entrance, the bomb went off.
“The other two girls I am sure are just unlucky because they are students who were walking when the bomb went off.”
Eight persons who were injured reportedly sustained the injury while scrambling for safety.
The attack is coming barely 48 hours after another attack on a government school in Potiskum in Yobo State left 48 dead and almost 80 others injured
.
Source: New Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...