21 August, 2014

I’M TIRED OF WAITING FOR NFF CONTRACT, SAYS KESHI

The Chicf coach of the Super Eagles Stephen Keshi said he was tired of waiting for a new contract from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).
The representatives of the former Hawks of Togo 
coach have been locked in talks with the federation in a bid to agree terms for a new contract, but with anything yet to come out of the contract talks, Keshi may have decided to call it quits with the negotiations.
“I wish the team well because I cannot keep waiting for the NFF to offer me a new contract. My career has got to move forward.“I have missed out on several offers with some national teams and now I cannot keep waiting,” Keshi said.
The negotiations between Keshi and the NFF have been protracted and have dragged on for weeks, with Keshi refusing the N5m monthly salary on offer by the Glass House. The former Super Eagles captain also says he cannot on the same terms as his previous contract.
“I cannot continue on the same terms as I did for over two years for the next four years. And if they (NFF) have offered me the same terms, it’s just them telling me they don’t want me again, it’s as simple as that,” Keshi added.

Source: People’s Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...